November 14, 2015
9am - 6pm
The SOCIAL JUSTICE BOOTCAMP is a day-long event featuring visionary speakers, hands-on workshops, and exciting discussions about what high-impact social change looks like, and how to make a difference!
This event is perfect for anyone who wants a deeper understanding of critical social justice issues, strategies for getting involved in social justice work, and a connection to a community of like-minded people!
PRESENTATIONS & WORKSHOPS:
- What Does “Social Justice” Really Mean?
- Current Issues & Themes in Immigration, Education, LGBTQ Issues, Poverty, and Criminal Justice.
- Breakout Workshop: Mapping Your Social Justice Plans
- Models of Inclusive Activism: Theater of the Oppressed
- Building A Purpose-Driven Career: Social Change in the Fields of Art, Law, Media, and Philanthropy!
PLUS: All participants receive a Social Justice Toolkit and membership in RAP's online Social Justice Network!
4 Times Sq
New York, NY 10036
Google map and directions